Sunday, March 25, 2007

Flash Fulfill our life


Within pace getting more convenient in web tools of design, more various, beautiful, amazing web pages show us spectatular scenes to entertain us our life, especially the web tool of Flash.Amazing website provided as SIRE, first scene in the first page heavily drew our attention, also the sound effects. When I logged in, I thought I was in a horrible movie introducing website, then I fianlly found out it is about society issues based on Netherland, very impressive. I mean Flash has improved much as I thought than before I have touched.


Let's talk about SIRE's color and sound design. Because it is a site about children issues in society problem,so the site need to create very gloomy and murky, and that will reflect how dark side of issues which let audience think it is very horrible issues happening in Netherlands. Sound effect is pretty much done in dreadful creation, probably nbrave audience will turn it off as soon as possible.But it is designed as that because of the same reason of above. We know creepy sounds may happen in horror movies, but now we see this website also has the same creepy as we see in movies, that may impress audience whom are brave that they did not close off the page as soon as possible. How much do audience join into the website? six or more clicks for every issue is done in this Flash. Every click will lead hazy text to clear text, that gave audience joyment of participation. This is actually a important role with Flash to let audience take participation. Flash will make vivid to webpage; others don't.Flash do moving effect; others can do but not impressive. That is why Flash is getting rage these days.


At last, I don't say any bad design of this site except creepy sound, because I did a experiment that I sent this site to my female friends. 8 of 10 chose to close it off when they hear the creepy sound, probably it is bad design to put the music on the first page. Maybe to put behind is better thought.

No comments: