Saturday, May 05, 2007

Reflection on growth of blog


To be a professional writer or online- writer is not easy because it requires abundant social knowledge, sentimental emotion, variable intuition and more courage. In other words, he/she is a kind of artist. For me to become that stage, hum… I never thought about that. But upon my competency I can achieve an ordinary level as an “interest-oriented” blogger.

As far as I’ve seen my professor’s blog and my classmates’ blogs, Catherine, one of I think is the best on blog that what I need to force to improve is my technical writing. Based on better technical writing, the precondition must be that I got to enhance the skill of reading & realizing the meanings behind some of the sentences, words and pictures. It is embarrassed situation if a guy told me a joke which made everyone laughed out loud except me in bewilderment condition.

Since Blogger can do more function than I thought, in visual aspect, it is a breakthrough if I comprehensively use CSS and visual HTML combined with inside. I think YouTube is a fantastic idea that sometimes put inside to illustrate and show something interesting and informative. According to human organization behavior we know human beings still catch entertainment with… “Dynamic images”, on the other hand, we say people prefer something moving rather than not moving. CSS and HTML have the ability to get this goal done.

At present, I have to appreciate my professor Ken that many many information and knowledge were taught by him and his materials. Podcasting, PDF, Websites, Comments… wow, lots of resource can be grabbed. However, grab those to become my own knowledge is one thing, continue to grab much more knowledge after this course is more important to me. Of course, I’ll keep doing on the Blogger to become a better blogger.

No comments: